The boarding houses
As a boarding student at SSHL, you get access to outstanding academic learning. But being a boarder is a holistic experience that gives you so much more.
- Choose to live full time or part time at the school.
- Our experienced house parents and house tutors will always be there for you.
- We offer daily personal academic support, home cooked food and a warm community.
- You will have access to all our sports- and extracurricular activities.
- Our school has its own café, library, music studio and many active clubs and societies.
Discover our houses below.
Midgården is the oldest boarding house at SSHL. The house is situated on top of one of the hills on campus, with a gorgeous view over Sigtuna Town and Lake Mälaren. There are 20-25 boys in the ages 14-18 years living at Midgården.
Telephone: 08-592 571 52, 073-274 87 59
Sandvreten is one of our more recently built Houses. It is connected to House Haga, with a large garden between the buildings and the bedrooms on two floors. There are 25-30 boys living at Sandvreten, in the ages 14-18 years.
Telephone: 08-592 571 53, 073-274 87 60