SSHL in numbers
Today, the school has around 700 students:
- Over 200 are boarders
- Around 500 are day students
Swedish middle years and IB middle years programmes: around 300 students.
Swedish high school curriculum and IB DP/CP: around 400 students.
Around 45 different nationalities are represented among our students and teachers.
Approximately 300 students receive their lessons in English:
– IB DP, IB MYP and Business Management & Economics (bilingual).
Students from all over the world
Our boarding students are divided into eight houses; four girls homes and four boys homes. They consist of a mix of Swedish and international young adults, who live and study as boarding students at SSHL:
- about 60 of our boarders are Swedish-nationals from abroad
- some 100 of our boarders are from Sweden.
- about 30 of our boarding students are foreign citizens.