The annual fees given below apply from Spring Term 2023. Our fees are revised on an annual basis.
General conditions and details: Day student Boarding student (pdf)
Read about our scholarships.
- Day students enrolled in the Swedish curriculum pay no fees.
- For IB Programmes, please see Additional fees below.
For description, see Boarding options.
|Fee||Weekly Boarding||SSHL Traditional||Full Boarding|
|Swedish and expatriate
|308 500||341 500||398 500|
|Overseas citizen students
|408 500||442 500||499 500|
For parents and guardians who have more than one child enrolled in the boarding school, the boarding fee will be reduced according to the following:
Child no 2 – 5%, child no 3 – 10%, child no 4 – 15%, child no 5 – 20%.
|(SEK)||Day student||Boarding student|
|IB MYP 3-4||28 500||28 500|
|IB MYP 5 – IB DP* – IBCP*||35 200||35 200|
|Extracurricular activities||2 000||0|
|Application fee||0||2 500|
|Registration fee||0||15 000|
* An examination fee will be added to the spring term fee invoice for grade 12 students.
- School uniform (day students)
- Graduation package and traditional arrangements
- School excursions
School fees are invoiced twice per academic year. Payment for the autumn term should be received by SSHL by 30 June and for the spring term by 30 November.